Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sabbatical resumes - as do posting here

The second, and longer, part of my sabbatical began on Sunday, and so I resume this blog, sharing learnings and ideas, and beginning to formulate possible ways of being and doing church differently - both for the congregation I serve as pastor, as well as for the Presbytery I serve as Stated Clerk.

I'll begin by posting some of the ideas that came out of conversations with people from the latter part of my short-term sabbatical in April and May.

After those posts, then I'll begin with the new things. This part of my sabbatical extends through September 5, so I probably will not post every day, but will add new things here as my conversations with others and my study and reading progress.

As always, I would welcome responses, ideas, challenges, and suggested resources from anyone who would be so kind as to offer them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment